Discover how to AUTOMATICALLY create catalogues, directories and price lists without hours of tedious layout, formatting and error-prone manual input!
My FREE ebook tells you everything you need to know to get started!
Got some data in a database or spreadsheet which you need to publish as a catalogue, directory, price list, classified advertisements, yearbook ... or some other kind of publication?
You need to find out about database publishing!
I've got just the book for you ...
And it's FREE!
The Database Publishing Handbook is the most comprehensive reference to the subject you'll find. It's perfect for everyone who needs to find out how to publish their data. Whether you are a complete "newbie" or a seasoned computer user, you'll find invaluable information in this book:
- What, exactly, is database publishing?
- How to get your data out of the database or spreadsheet into a useable format
- What are the usable formats?
- How to automatically format all your data in the style you want it to appear
- Which "publishing destination" is best for your project? A page layout program such as QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign; a word processor such as Microsoft Word; HTML documents; XML; or ... something else?
- What's a delimited text file?
- What are text tags, and how do they work?
- How do you get pictures automatically placed in your document?